TechGuns 2 is the 1.12.2 version of Techguns Mod. A lot of features from the 1.7.10 version have been ported over. Some new stuff got added. Techguns does not require other mods besides forge to start anymore, but please read the section about Mod interactions below.
Techguns is in beta now. It should work on a dedicated server, I can’t guarantee that it does nothing bad, but It was tested on a dedicated server for a few days and did not cause problems.
Techguns – Official Trailer
TechGuns Mod Main Features:
- 3D Models
- Recoil/reload animations
- Muzzle flashes
- First and 3rd person
- Skins and 3D Models
- Armor bonus systems, giving boni like +% mining speed ore movement speed
- New inventory tab, compatible with Tinker’s Construct. If TC is installed it will integrate into it’s tab registry.
- New item slots and items for them
- Face slot: wear things like a Gas Mask.
- Back slot: Glider and jetpack.
- New slots to put ammo.
- Auto food slots: automatically eat food put in here.
- Damage System
- Different damage types and armor values against each type.
- New hostile NPCs that use guns too.
- Turrets that can use guns.
- Death Effects
- Brutal animations like gore or dissolving.
- DISABLED in config by default!
- Must be enabled in config, not going to explain how you do that. No gore for kiddies, sry.
- New machines that are required for crafting all the new stuff:
- Ammo press
- Metal press
- Chem lab
- Camo bench
- Can switch skins of some Techguns armors and Weapons. Only a few have multiple skins currently.
- Repair bench
- Repair Techguns armors here. Costs less than anvil and no XP. Armors can’t be destroyed but become useless when at 0 durability.
- Ore Drills
- Multiblock machines that generate ores out of clusters (Ore clusters spawn in the world, see section about configuration for making them spawn). Ore clusters last forever but drills are not free and require power.
- The amount of ores/time that can be get out of a cluster is limited.
- Effectiveness is configurable.
- Configure spawn rates
- Configure if common ores should be added (lead, copper, steel, etc) (disabled by default) Configure ore drill power and ore rates. Default rates (1.0) are for dedicated servers with chunkloaders, for singleplayer you should set the ore rate a lot higher and power lower.
- Enable death effects.
Download TechGuns Mod 12.2/1.7.10
|Minecraft 1.12||Minecraft 1.11|