Here is Show you Service Host SuperFetch Massive Disk Usage and How To Fix it if you see Your PC runs into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and the disk usage goes high, which is caused by Service Host. Below i Show you Ho to Fix and Stop the Superfetch to Fix High Disk Usage.
How to Fix Service Host SuperFetch Massive Disk Usage.
First Method is Disable Superfetch with “Run” Command
- Just press Windows + R and type services.msc” command.
- Now find “Superfetch”.
- Edit Superfetch clicking on the property.
- Now “Stop” from stopping the Superfetch service.
- Superfetch to be Disabled and click OK
If this method not work try second method.
Disable Superfetch with Command Prompt
- Click on Start and search for Command Prompt, right-click on it and click Run as administrator then click Yes to continue.
- Type the following command: net.exe stop Superfetch
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard
- Wait for a few minutes to see if changes can be seen in your computer’s performance.
- If you want, you can also run a disk check by typing the following command: chkdsk.exe /f /r and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Then type Y to confirm the disk check.
If you still face the issue comment below and i can reply.