Here you Find the method How to fix windows 10 100% disk usage in task manager, disk usage running extremely at the rate of 100 percent, also solve the problem using hundred disk usage error. Have you ever face this problem Your computer into an issue that it could not handle, and the disk usage is almost 100%.
FIX WINDOWS 10 100% DISK USAGE ISSUE
Here are few repair techniques that have supported other users fix their window 10 100% disk usage issue. Just simply follow the operation technique to fix window 10 100% disk usage issue.
First – Check Anti-virus Software
- Generally, the virus could the big issue for loss of conditions and hundred percent disk usage is no exception.
- Your security program should be capable to deal with this, whether it is a paid suite or free application.
- Tools such as AVG, Avast, and BitDefender anti-virus should be capable to scan your full drive and detect any issues or virus.
Second – Disable Windows Search
There are two ways to disable Windows Search: temporarily disable Windows Search, and permanently disable Windows Search.
Temporarily disable Windows Search:
- Right-clicking the Start button
- Selecting Command Prompt (Admin)
- Enter the following: net.exe stop “Windows search”
Permanently disable Windows Search:
- Step 1. Press Windows logo key + R at the same time, and type in services.msc.
- Step 2. Locate Windows Search option, double-click it to enter its Properties window.
- Step 3. Change the Startup type to Disabled. Then click Apply and OK to save your change.