Here, you will learn the step by step guide on how to install Exodus on Kodi. Exodus is a third party Kodi add-on which is not maintained or supported by Kodi developers. Exodus can be downloaded and installed through TV Add-ons Indigo device but since they have freshly shut down, there is now fast way to install this until today. Exodus is considered as the most well-known Kodi addon due to its vast choice of documentaries, kids’ shows, television shows and movies that are presently available.
The Exodus Kodi Addon offers excellent filtering choices which allow the users to select television shows and movies that are based on different Genres such as Western, War, Thriller, Sport, Science Fiction, Romance, Mystery, Musical, Music, Horror, History, Fantasy, Family, Drama, Documentary, Crime, Comedy, Biography, Anime, Animation, Adventure and Action. Some categories exist within Genesis include New Movies, In Theaters, Oscar Winners, Box Office, Most Voted and Most Popular. If you have the old Exodus installed, you must delete it. In order for you to do that, just click Add-ons menu, then Click the Add-ons, click the Add-on repository, click the Exodus repository and finally click the uninstall button.
Steps to Follow when Installing Exodus on Kodi
- The first thing that you need to do is to Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon which is similar to a cog or a gear located in the top left spot under the Kodi logo
- Click the System settings
- Hover over the Add-ons menu and at the same time turn on your Unknown sources. After that, you will get a verification message where you should click the Yes button
- Click back on the remote to go back to the System page
- Click the File Manager Click the Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL on how it is listed Here and click OK button Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type smash or any other name you would like to identify the source and click OK
- Click the back button on keyboard or remote until you are back at the home screen of Kodi
- Click the Add-ons menu item Click the small open box icon that can be found at top left of the page under the Add-ons heading
- Click install from the zip file
- Click the smash or other name that you assigned the media source in preceding step
- Click the SmashRepo.zip
- Wait for the Smash Repo message to show
- Click the Install from repository
- Click SMASH Repo
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click the Exodus
- Click the Install button
- Wait for a few minutes until you notice that the Exodus installed message.
- Exit to the Kodi home screen and drift over the Add-ons menu
- Once you install Exodus on Kodi, you may notice that the menu items are blank. The best thing to do is to restart your application.
- Watch the bonus video and learn how to simply use Exodus with modified settings
Always bear in mind that most movies that are listed under the In Theaters section within Exodus have Chinese subtitles and low quality which you can’t remove. It is best to view the movies that are currently on DVD or Blu-ray.